Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cassie's Journal - January 25, 2014



Tai Chi for one, breakfast with Rowen and her family, and a little play time before heading home this morning was a great start to the day.  The morning work session was mostly fun too as there was some Magi play time involved for Ethan, Ehlana, and me.  Michael and I had some play time with Rowen, Tim, Ethan, and Ehlana during his afternoon break; but it was pretty quiet around the house during the hours surrounding lunch and dinner today.

Mom did Magi lessons with Ethan, Ehlana, and I after dinner, and then Michael came over in time to help with Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime routine – including their baths.  He and I tucked them in for the night on our way up to the lounge; and then we spent nearly two hours enjoying some quality him and me play time while semi-watching a movie.

That made for an amazing end to the day for me that I don’t want to spoil with a lot of studying, work, or computer time; so that’s all I have for tonight and I’m off to enjoy what I’m sure will be some very pleasant dreams!

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!