Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cassie's Journal - January 18, 2014



Happy 70th Birthday, Grandpa!

Our morning chat with him – and Grandma – was fun, and though we didn’t get to spend the day with him; I’m sure they’re enjoying their weekend off in India.

They definitely had more fun sightseeing during their ‘today’ compared to our work day around the house; but the highlights of my day were getting our Sunday night plans worked out with Rowen and our friends and having a couple of hours of alone time with Michael after he was done work for the day – after Ethan and Ehlana were tucked in for the night.

The second part of that might have something to do with why I’m happily tired out and ready to get some sleep tonight instead of wide awake and needing to burn off some excess energy as I did last night.  I’d be okay with feeling like this every night at bedtime, but then I probably wouldn’t get much of my work or studies done; so it’s probably a good thing that Michael and I don’t get to have as much of that kind of play time as we’d like.

With our girls’ night set up for tomorrow night, there’s a good chance that alone time with Michael will be out for the rest of the weekend anyway; but I’m ready for some fun with my girlfriends; and Dad and Ethan are going to have a house full of girls here tomorrow night – though they’re likely going to hang out with Uncle Adam and Zack after dinner while were doing our makeovers with Mom, Aunt Leanne, and Liz.  I’ll let you know how that turns out with my next journal update.

I skipped mentioning that the sleepover plans meant a bit of extra housework for me to get guest bedrooms ready; but that was easy enough – especially with a little Magi-powered assistance from Ethan and Ehlana that made that part of our day as much play time as work.  The only break I took today other than meals was while Michael was on his afternoon break from the Inn; and we spent that time playing with the twins.  Dad did most of his weekend homework this afternoon so that he can take most of Sunday and Monday off to have some fun with us; but we were all finished with our work by dinnertime.

That gave us time to play for a while; have another chat with Grandma and Grandpa while they got ready for his continuing birthday celebration that he insisted needed to continue until midnight our time; and watch a show on television before Michael came over from the Inn.  We did the bedtime story and snack with Ethan and Ehlana and tucked them into their beds before coming up to the lounge to not watch a movie while we played.

I don’t want to get too graphic about that and freak out any parents with tweens that might be reading this in the future; but our archives don’t have much information about tween and teen relationships – and basically none from a girl’s perspective – so I’ll keep writing about our developing relationship to help out with that.

As I’ve mentioned before, being able to use our telepathy and empathy makes a really big difference when it comes to intimacy.  Yes, we still have plenty of awkward moments as we learn and explore; but we also don’t have any communications problems.  I should mention that this requires a lot of trust and love from both of us; and might not be possible for many Magi couples – teens or adults.  Sharing empathically, in particular, is very intimate, and while I wouldn’t exactly say that Michael or I have a scary dark side to our most private thoughts and feelings, we are human; and being completely open with each other isn’t always easy.

It is always worth it, though, so think about giving it a try if you haven’t done so before – and it’s an option for you.

I won’t go into the details about the physical side of our relationship; but do have a few general comments.  There’s always girl chat going on at school about boys and relationships, and while Rowen and I don’t ever talk about the intimate parts of our relationships with Michael and Tim with anyone except each other; some of the girls talk about their sex lives in great detail.  I mention that because some guys may be oblivious to that fact; and because those chats give me some basis for comparison.

Let’s just say that Michael and I are happy with the physical part of our relationship, and while Dad will probably still be glad not to know the details even as he reads this in the future some day; our level of intimacy is middle-of-the-road normal; without any of the wilder adventures that I’ve heard about around school – sometimes literally.  I’m sorry if that’s disappointing, Aunt Leanne, but then Michael and I do have some advantages that other kids don’t; and telepathy and empathy aren’t the only talents available to us to play with. ;^)

That’s not something I want to write about tonight, though, and it’s time for me to wrap this up and get some sleep.  Michael and I finished not watching the movie by a bit after eleven; continued to play until eleven-thirty; and then we had a little chat with Mom and Dad in the living room before Michael went home and the rest of us came upstairs to our rooms.  I’ve only done the basic computer and email checks tonight, though Rowen and I had a micro chat when she came online long enough to compare notes on our alone time with boyfriends evening; and update me on her end of the girls’ night plans for tomorrow.  Other than the play time with Michael, this has mostly been a fairly quiet day; but things are bound to be livelier tomorrow night; so I’m going to get started on that sleep time now so I’ll be ready for the fun.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!