Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Cassie's Journal - January 12, 2014



I don’t really have a lot to write about tonight, and since I’ll be getting up in a few hours to see Dad off to Crystal Springs; I’ll go with the condensed version for this update.

We’ve had a pretty nice weather day that’s been way too warm for January; but nice for taking Ethan and Ehlana out for some play time this afternoon.  Tai Chi was nice; but breakfast at Michael’s was really great.  My invitation probably had a lot to do with Jacob and Miranda missing Jake and Stephanie, and I’ve done what I could today to help them out with that – including liberal doses of hugs and kisses.

It seemed quiet at church today with so many of the college kids away again.  There are still some collegians around who won’t be leaving until next weekend; but not very many.  Pastor John started a new series of sermons today, and while we – the kids and teens – aren’t in the sanctuary for that; our Sunday school teachers have started to match up, or at least add in, the key messages of those sermons.  I haven’t really talked theology with Mom since back when I first studied the bible; but I like the idea of having parents freshly ready to discuss religion questions of the day from their kids.

Moving along, we had lunch for five at home after I walked with Michael to the Inn on my way back.  Dad needed to get to work after that, so Ethan, Ehlana, and I went out to play until it was time for Michael’s afternoon break.  We met up with him at the Inn, and collected Rowen and Tim on our way back to my house.  The guys watched the end of the first NFL football match while playing video games with Ethan; but Rowen, Ehlana, and I mostly just sat with them and talked instead of getting into either the football or gaming action.  We also did a little hair play time when I needed to get ready to help out at the Inn; and then Rowen and Tim left for her house when Michael and I went to play in the kitchen with his father and sister.

That was a fairly entertaining blast of action, and while the dining room wasn’t completely full for each buffet sitting; we were busy from the start of the prep work until Michael, Rebecca, and I were set free to go home for the night.  Michael came home with me after we dropped Rebecca off at her house, but only so he could say goodbye to Dad and do the bedtime story and snack with Ethan and Ehlana.  Dad had finished his work by dinnertime, so he and Mom had been able to have some fun time with the twins that included a bit of Magi play; but they were ready to go to bed by the time the twins were tucked in.

No, they didn’t go to sleep; as usual, feel free to use your imagination; and let’s move along.

They were already, um, entertaining themselves by the time I came up the back stairs to my room after saying goodnight to Michael on the front porch; so I got ready for bed and started working on my studies and the full nightly computing checks.  I should have gone to bed a while ago; but decided to put in the extra time tonight while feeling pretty good.  With a bit of Magi power help, I’ve finished about four days worth of work; so cutting back on that this week while Dad’s away is an option.  That works for me, but we’ll see how I feel about the lost hours of down time by tomorrow night.

It is time to get what sleep I can right now, though, so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!