Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 9, 2018


Ethan:

We’ve had rain again today, so while the fall festival set-up is going on rain or shine; we didn’t end up going to the park to check out the action there after school and instead went to the lab again and played there until dinnertime.  The rest of my day wasn’t much different than yesterday, and while we had fun; there isn’t any news to report.  Thanks to some time-phasing from Mom, our after-dinner work and studies were done early; and we’re all going to bed early again because we can; and will be glad for the extra rest by the time we get to the weekend fun.

That’s all I have for tonight; so I’ll wrap this up and get to the sleeping part of my day.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m glad that we ended up at the lab, since we will be taking up to four days off for the festival; and I don’t like being away from my work there for too long.  Ethan’s right, and I don’t have any news to write about tonight either, but I should add that we’re meaning that for our ‘normal’ lives; since we do write about our work at the lab and archives and our ‘real’ education elsewhere in the archives.  I would bore most Magi of the future with the minute details of my research; and there are likely to be very few Magi interested in Ethan’s archives work – even if we’ll all appreciate the results once he has the archives organized and more-easily accessible for everyone.  That’s going to be a decades-long process, so he’ll be busy with that for a long time, but then my work will take a lifetime too; since I would like to change the world one cure at a time.

Right now, I’m going to change my world by wrapping this up and heading off to dreamland.  The fun level is sure to kick up as we close in on the start of the festival; so stay tuned for all the highlights!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!