Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 23, 2018


Ethan:

There isn’t much news for today.  We had fun at school; worked-played at the lab or archives after that; and then we had a quiet work and study evening after an easy-dinner.  We’ve stayed up a bit late with that studying, but Ehlana and I were into what we were each working on; so we kept going until Dad was done his homework for the night.

It feels like I should have more to write about this close to Halloween, but while Ehlana and Naomi are getting support for their costumes; Aiden and I have our side of our group costume covered and don’t have anything to do to get ready for the party at school or trick-or-treating.  We are doing Halloween-themed work at school, and all of our friends are a bit obsessed with the holiday fun; so we’re probably just a bit too-serious with our work and studies.  There is a lot of fun to be had this weekend, though, and we want to get the work done too; so we’ll be okay – even if we’re a bit dull compared to some of our friends.

Dull also means going to sleep now for me – instead of doing anything else more exciting; so that’s all I have for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Speak for yourself, Ethan – I’m not dull! ;^)

Okay, our friends would agree with you – if they knew what we really do at the lab, but that’s a matter of perspective; and I’m sure that there are lots of scientists that would think that our kind of fun is exciting and brilliant.

Fortunately for us, we get to be kids and have our secret Junior Magi Master fun too.  Ethan is right about us needing to get some sleep now, and while he might actually have nothing exciting happen in his version of dreamland, I hope that I will have a lot of happy moments between now and when I wake up again.

I’m seven, so don’t take that thought somewhere I wouldn’t; and I’ll just wrap this up and get to that sleeping now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!