Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 20, 2018


Ethan:

This won’t be our last fall clean-up day, but it was one of the biggest for the workload; we were at it all day; and the highlight for Ehlana and me was the decorating for Halloween.  We’re done the work for the day and getting cleaned up before Naomi and Aiden get here for dinner, movies, and a sleepover; so I’m doing this update now and then taking the night off from even any work on my computer.

I’ll have the details for the rest of our day with the next report; but don’t be surprised if that is short too; since there’s a good chance that I’ll have dinner; cuddle with Naomi for the first Halloween movie; and then fall asleep.  That’s all for now, since if I don’t get moving again soon; I’ll be starting that nap now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan said; except I might end up sleeping while cuddled with Aiden – or Mom and Dad – instead.

No, Mom and Dad do not work us too hard.  We are seven, though, and do run out of steam now and then after a long, busy work day.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!