Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 1, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 1, 2018


Ethan:

It’s the first day of October; yet the temperature climbed into the eighties today – something that’s definitely a bit unseasonal for our little part of the world.  Nobody is complaining, though; and we’ll enjoy the extra break while we have it.

The nice weather is great for the farmers, but it’s pretty good for the kids and teens too.  We got to spend more time outdoors today while at school; Ehlana and I went biking with our friends after school; and we even had dinner outdoors because we could.  Mom took us to the lab after dinner so that we could still do some work there; used a time phase so we could get more done; and included our Magi lesson with Ehlana’s research.  Dad stayed home and did his work in the office; we got home and did the bedtime snack and story with him by ten o’clock; and now it’s time for me to get some sleep.

Tomorrow is a rather important day for our family; so I’ll need the rest!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s right about us needing the sleep, but after all of the outdoor fun; I needed a soak in my Jacuzzi first – while he opted for the quick shower before bed.  The nice weather really is great; and I’ll be okay with it if the trend continues all month – especially if we can get hot weather like this for the fall festival.  I know, it isn’t quite the same without the ‘feel’ of fall in the air, but thrill rides are more fun when it’s warm – even when we’re still very limited on the rides we can go on at our age.

That’ll be a bigger story by next week, though; so I’ll save up that news for then.  All I have to add to Ethan’s report is that my experiments tonight were another flop; and the research goes on with the same problem – my current ‘cure’ is still killing the ‘patient’ cells I test because the temperature gets too high and the cells die along with the cold virus.  While that might not sound like a significant issue to overcome, trust me; it’s not as easy as using a cold-air shield to defend against fire or heat.  I do need to get the rest tonight, though; so I’ll have to let that go and think about it again tomorrow.

We have had a good day – especially the work at the lab with Mom and the play time with our friends; so I’m happy even without any success at the lab today.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!