Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 15, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 15, 2018


Ethan:

It was around freezing this morning when we saw Dad off to the city; still frigid when we opted for Tai Chi indoors an hour or two later; and didn’t really get all that warm during the rest of the day.

That’s why Ehlana and I spent most of our time indoors today – at school, the lab, and then back at home.  This hasn’t been fall festival fun, but we have had a good day; and got a fair bit of work done at the lab and with our studying at home too.  The ‘what’ I was doing for my work in the archives and my ‘real’ studies at home would just bore you, and I’m tired anyway; so that’s all I have for tonight.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I was happy with our research tests today, and while we’re not there yet; I know we’re closing in on our cure for colds.  Ethan’s right about it being a bit less-exciting around here compared to the festival fun, but with Dad and Cassie both away today; I was glad to have the work and studying to keep busy while missing them.  Mom went to the lab with us after school; we stayed a bit late; and had a late, easy-work dinner before moving into the office for the studying or family business work.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us too; she used a time phase; and we’re still able to get to bed in decent time.

I’m ready to sleep now too, since it has been a long day with that time-phased work added in; so that’s all I have for tonight too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!