Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 8, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 8, 2018


Ethan:

The top chat topic around school was the fall festival today, but other than talking about it; there wasn’t any actual news; since the set-up won’t start until tomorrow – at least for anything really interesting.  I doubt that any of my friends would be interested in the prep work that is going on around the park to get ready for the arrival of the thrill rides and all of the pavilions that will be set up this week for the various shows and contests.  Ehlana and I will need to go along for the gawking trips to the park once the rides begin arriving and our friends want to hang out at the park and watch all of the action, but we didn’t even go over there today; and it was fairly-quiet around here.

As for the ‘real’ news of the day, we had a good day at school; Ehlana and I were at the lab and archives after that until dinnertime; and then we had another quiet night at home with Mom and Dad that included studying, a Magi lesson, and an early bedtime snack and story time.  Compared to Cassie’s first day of college mid-terms, that probably seems boring, but then she apparently has less to do than she expected because she didn’t get any new work yet; and has all of her exam prep assignments done; so she won’t need to stay up late to study for her exams tomorrow.  She is still taking a lot of exams, and there will be new assignments by the end of the week; so we’ll see whether she’s exhausted by the time she gets home on Friday.  I’ll hope she isn’t too tired to play with us this weekend!

That’s all I have for tonight.  Sleeping is an option; and I’m ready to go there starting right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Nice job, Ethan.  I don’t have anything to add to that, so I’ll move on to my usual bedtime musings over my research at the lab; and maybe I’ll figure out the final pieces of my cold cure puzzle by morning.

Okay, that probably won’t happen tonight, but it’ll work out eventually; and the time I spend on that will be worth it when we do find the elusive cold cure.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!