Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 10, 2018


Ethan:

The weather was better as the rain moved out, but the temperature also dropped a bit during the day; which always feels a bit weird.  It was nice-enough that hanging out at the park after school was an option; and Ehlana and I were with Naomi, Aiden, and some of our friends to watch the show – meaning that we got to watch some of the rides being set up.

Maybe that proves how small-town we are, but even the kids around here that get to be around big equipment on farms or elsewhere like watching the thrill rides going up nearly as much as we like going on those rides.

Whatever you want to think of us, we had fun watching the work going on at the park; and it kept us entertained until dinnertime.  Ehlana and I came home for that meal with Mom and Dad; had a work night at the lab with Mom while Dad worked at home and tried to get ahead of the work he needs to get done to be ready for his week in the city; and then we did the Magi lesson and bedtime bath routine after getting home again.

That’s all I have for today, and it’s getting late; so it’s time to get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

The only comments I’ll add to Ethan’s news is that the boys are far-more impressed with the big construction than the girls are; so we go along because it’s entertaining to watch them and talk about how goofy boys can be. ;^)

We had a good night at the lab too, and while my experiment failed again; we are getting closer to the cure and that’s more-exciting to me than watching a bunch of sweaty guys build over-sized toys.  Sure, the girls that have crossed over have a different opinion about that, since they think that some of those guys are hot, but that’s a bit scary for Naomi and me; and I plan on hiding in my lab a lot more once our friends start crossing over too in another four or five years.

Okay, that’s all for me too, and I’m as ready as Ethan is to get some sleep; so I’m out of here and off to a dreamland that might be a bit strange if I combine my research with fall festival thrill rides.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!