Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 29, 2016



My day has been as busy as I expected; which is why I’m exhausted – and why this is going to be a very short update.

The morning routine was fun with Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom that Michael stayed for before heading home to get ready and over to the school for his weight training.  Our school day was short for some of us because we had a truckload of fruit and vegetable boxes to unload – and then start re-loading as orders were picked up by teens and parents.  That work went well-enough, but the rain rolling into the area made the outdoors part of the job uncomfortable.  Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I were all on the work crew from the time the truck arrived until the last boxes went out – or most of us were; since Michael needed to be at the Inn in time to help with the dinner rush.

That’s why I didn’t get started on delivering my own orders – and most of Michael’s – until we were done at the school.  Dad helped me with that; and it was closing in on seven o’clock by the time we were finished.  Mom had delayed dinner so we could do that first; so we ate once we were home; I went to grab a shower after that because I really needed one; and then I’ve spent the last couple of hours watching a movie with Ethan and Ehlana.  Michael worked to close, and is working the breakfast shift too; so he went home after work instead of stopping in for a visit.  Ethan and Ehlana went to bed after our movie and cuddle time; and I was already pretty much ready for bed after my shower; so I’ve only had my bedtime computer and email checks to do before writing this update.

Going to sleep now is my top priority so I’ll be ready for what might be a very wet yard work day, and that’s all the news that really needs to be reported today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!