Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 30, 2016



I’ll be ending the month with a short update because I’m exhausted.

Let’s hope that all of these April showers will bring a bit more sunshine in May – and the flowers too, of course! ;^)

The chores today were not fun to do in the rain, but the work had to be done; and we are ready for the work crews to come in on Monday and start installing the new patio and driveway.  I won’t bore you with the details.  We worked our tails off; Dad and I were soaked most of the time from the rain; and we were covered in grime and mud more often than not.  How messy were we?  Mom had us eat our lunch in the storage barn so that we wouldn’t mess up her clean house more than once – which we did at the end of the day when we finished our work and came inside to hit the showers and get cleaned up.

Note to me – do a better job protecting your hair for future work days like this one.  It took forever to get my hair clean again – or would have if I hadn’t cheated and used a bit of Magi power to get that done.

We had a late dinner, so by the time we had that clean-up finished; Michael had come over from the Inn.  He worked the dinner rush, but didn’t have to stay until close.  By then, I didn’t have much energy, so we opted to come up to the lounge and watch a couple of movies.  Ethan and Ehlana joined us for the first one; went to bed after that; and then Michael and I didn’t really watch the second movie while we had a moderately-hot make-out session.  He went home at a bit after midnight, so we ended April the same way we started May – happy, smiling, and semi-clothed. ;^)

Michael was fully-dressed when he went home, but it wasn’t long after that before I was getting changed and ready for bed.  I’ve been doing my usual bedtime computing, but had a bit of family business work to deal with; so I wasn’t able to just write this update and crash as planned.  I did get all of that work done, though, and don’t have anything else newsworthy to report; so going into nap mode now is an option.

It’s funny that my latest night of the week has been due as much to my play time with Michael as the work, but that was worth losing a bit of sleep over; and we really do need to make more time for that sort of thing!

Maybe I should have skipped this and kept Michael here instead, but we didn’t do that tonight, and it really is time to head into nap mode now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!