Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - May 12, 2016



Happy 3rd Birthday, Beth-Ann White!

My involvement with her birthday was non-existent; but I’m noting her birthday because she is a pre-school friend of Leah’s and Zack’s; so I will eventually spend more time with her as they all grow up and start hanging out together.  Both of my cousins went to her party today, and I’m sure they had fun; but haven’t gotten the party report yet.  Maybe I’ll hear about it tomorrow – or you can check out their journals to see whether Aunt Deborah or Aunt Leanne wrote anything about the party for them.

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom helped to get my day off to a great start; and we’ve had a really nice weather day too.  That made the walks between home, school, and the Inn a lot better – and drier; and we had fun outside during our lunch break too.  We had a bonus class outdoors this afternoon that kept the fun going; but then it was time for Michael and I to get to work for a while when we went to the Inn after school to help out with the dinner rush.  Thanks to the weather, we had a small crowd for dinner; and we were finished the kitchen clean-up earlier than normal.  We helped with the game night set-up too; but then I brought Michael home with me so that we could do our homework; have a music practice; and catch up on some way-overdue make-out time.

Okay, we didn’t include that last part of the plan when advising the parents that we were skipping game night again, but I’m sure they’re okay with a don’t ask, don’t tell policy for that! ;^)

Those couple of hours alone with Michael was the highlight of my day, but it did have to come to an end; and that happened when Mom and Dad got home with Ethan and Ehlana.  Michael and I did the bedtime snack and chat with them; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night while Mom and Dad got to work in the office; and then I saw Michael out and on his way home before coming up to my room again and getting ready for bed – and the hours of work and studying I still needed to get done.  I didn’t feel like doing any time phasing, so I worked at ‘normal’ Magi speed; and that’s why it’s taken me four hours and change to get everything done.  I did get there, though, and I’ve cleared my computing to-do list for the weekend; so maybe I’ll have some time here and there for some fun to go along with the regular chores and weekend work.

I’ll let you know how that works out for me, but I’ve had enough fun for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!