Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Cassie's Journal - May 26, 2016



The storms continued to roll through town off and on today; and they definitely messed with any outdoor time for everyone.

Staying inside most of the day worked out for the rain not having much impact on me except for having to be indoors for Tai Chi and at lunchtime; but I’m also once again worn out from too much work and studying.  This time, that’s thanks to exam prep work all day in our classes; followed by an after-school study session with quite a few of our classmates at Tim’s house that included a frozen pizzas dinner so that we could all stay and keep working until a bit after ten o’clock.  After that, Michael walked home with me but didn’t stay so that I could get started on my bedtime computing right away – though I didn’t get to that until after I had a visit with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana in the office; and then helped to get my brother and sister tucked in for the night.

The family business work and language studies that I’ve been working on since getting changed and into bed felt more like chores tonight; and I’ve really had to push myself to keep going instead of just calling it quits and crashing for the night.  I didn’t want to do that and leave even more to do on the holiday weekend than I already have; which is why it’s so late – and why I’ll need some self-healing in a couple of hours when it’s time to get going again.

Since you can flip a digital page while reading this in the future, I’m not going to bother with a look ahead for the weekend.  You can read on to find out what’s going to happen and I’ll get started on my nap.  I’m skipping the news for everything I missed out on with my family today, but other than some more wedding –related fun for Violet and Dillon; it was a fairly quiet day thanks in part to the rain and thunderstorms.  I should mention that there wasn’t a game night at the Inn tonight because most of the regulars were too busy getting ready for the holiday weekend.  The study time at Tim’s house was probably more fun than the work evening I’d have had at home instead, but then that work was done with a bit of Magi power assistance; and I would have been able to get started on my family business work early.

I’m too tired to waste time writing about what might have been if only things were different, and I really do only have time for a nap now; so I’m going to wrap this up and get right to the being unconscious part of my day.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!