Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cassie's Journal - May 18, 2016



I’ve hit the wall; so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom with Michael staying to have a visit with Violet and Dillon was great.  Our school day was fairly quiet and busy with the extra work as we continue to get ready for exams and wrap up the last round of learning modules.  I did a saxophone lesson with Jessica after school at her house; came home and did my homework; helped out with making dinner and the clean-up; and had a nice ‘how was your day’ kind of chat with Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, Violet, and Dillon that was mostly about the time at the lab parts of the day for all of them.

Baseball practice was up next for Mom and me; Ethan and Ehlana went to the park with Mom; and Violet and Dillon had to get to a wedding meeting and work session that kept them busy for the rest of the evening.  The baseball practice was fun; Rowen and I met up with Michael and Tim after our practices for a bit of hang-out time at Michael’s house; and then I came home at ten-thirty to get ready for bed with some Jacuzzi time and start in on my family business work.  I didn’t use a time phase, so after having a nice, long soak in the tub; I still had lots of work and studying to get done.  I had one other short break for a goodnight visit from Violet and Dillon when they were on their way to their room; and then I worked through until getting everything but this update finished by a bit after three.

I took a quick break then, and did one last email check, but that’s all I have for today, and I really am totally wiped out now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!