Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, May 9, 2016

Cassie's Journal - May 9, 2016



We’ve actually managed to have a day when we didn’t have anything going on after school; so I took advantage of the opportunity and will be sleeping before eleven o’clock!

I’ll need to rush this a bit to make that happen; but there isn’t much to report anyway.

Our morning routine was fairly standard except Tai Chi was indoors due to wet ground and roving bands of rain and thunderstorms in the area today.  The post-Mother’s Day weekend gossip was fun, but the push is also on now to get ready for final exams in June; so we’re finishing up the current batch of study modules; and exam review is beginning as we do that.  We were indoors for lunch thanks to the wet weather; and the work in every class made for a fairly unexciting day.  Michael and I had more fun after school; and I went home with him.  We did our homework; had a music practice; and even had a bit of time for a minor make-out session before dinner.  Jacob was exhausted from the busy weekend, so we went with a rare easy meal for one of their days off from the Inn; and the clean-up was easy too.

Now for the shocking part of my day – I went home after that; and got to work on my studies and family business jobs!  I know, an evening just having fun with Michael would have been great; but I’m way overdue for some quality sleep time too.  I worked in the office so that Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana could take advantage of the time phasing; and Mom took a turn at that too when she saw that I was getting tired out.  We finished up by ten o’clock; I helped out with the bedtime routine for Ethan and Ehlana; and then got ready for bed as soon as I was in my room.

The only thing I’ve done since climbing into bed with Mandy before starting this update was one last email and computer check, and now that I’ve taken care of this; it’s time to go into nap mode for the next seven hours or so.  There’s a very good chance that those hours of down time are going to be a highlight of my day, but the play time with Michael and dinner with his parents and sister were pretty good; so I’ll let you know about that with the next report.  Okay, that’s definitely it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!