Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cassie's Journal - May 25, 2016



We’re getting storms and lots of rain tonight, and had a bit of rain this morning too; but didn’t have rain get in the way of Tai Chi this morning; some play time at lunch; or our baseball practices tonight.

That is good news for all of that, but I would have been okay with a rained out ball practice tonight; since that would have allowed me some extra time earlier in the evening to work on the family business and my language studies.  Carolyn would find that sentiment scandalous with the opening weekend for baseball so close now; so let’s not tell her I’ve been thinking that tonight.

What I’m mostly thinking about right now is passing out for a few hours because I’m way-past exhausted; so let’s keep this update short.

I had a normal morning and the rain timing really was pretty good; since it started after Tai Chi and ended before I had to walk to school.  Every school day is about getting ready for exams now; so I don’t have any news there.  The lunchtime outdoor fun has been mentioned, if not in any detail, but then that was just teen stuff; and not particularly newsworthy either.  Jessica’s saxophone lesson was up first for my after-school adventures; followed by homework for one; dinner for five; and baseball practice at the school.  Michael met up with me for some hang out time together; but I was home before the rain and storms moved into town; and have been working on my computer since getting changed and into bed with Mandy.  There was too much work to do, but I got it done anyway – and did all of my scheduled language studies too.

Leaving anything for tomorrow night wasn’t an option that I wanted to take, but wrapping this up and going into nap mode does work for me now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!