Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 20, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Brock!  Happy 2nd Birthday, Julian Green!

I had absolutely no involvement in Julian’s birthday at all, but his big day is being noted here because he will be a classmate and friend for one or more of my cousins; so we will have that future connection.  Brock’s birthday was a bigger deal for me – and our classmates and friends; though Michael and I didn’t go to his birthday party this year.  We did have a gift for him; and we had a party for him at lunch so that those of us that weren’t going to his party could have a mini-celebration with him; but then both the lunch and after-school parties were just bonuses for Brock because getting his license was a bigger deal for him.  That’ll be true for most of the guys in our class this year and quite a few of the girls too, but while I get that for the country kids that aren’t stuck on the farm anymore once they have that all-important piece of paper; it really isn’t that big of a deal for most town kids.  Okay, maybe if they have part time or summer jobs on one of the farms it comes in handy, but when it’s my turn; I don’t expect to be doing a lot of driving until I’m ready to start college.

Getting back to the update, though, I don’t have a lot of news for my day other than those bits of birthday fun; but Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana had quite the adventure – and I can even write about some of it here without the need for content warnings! ;^)

They got to the city by eleven o’clock; went shopping for a while; had lunch in the food court; and then did some more shopping before going on to the hotel.  By then, Mom and Angela had made dinner plans; and Ethan and Ehlana were also booked for a sleepover at the Malloys with Valerie and Marcus.  Marcus is a bit young to appreciate having kids staying for sleepovers, but Valerie was apparently thrilled to have Ehlana stay with her, and while I won’t write about what Mom and Dad did with their kid-free night at the hotel; but they were very happy campers too.  I missed out on a great meal out and the play time with the Malloys; but I’m glad that they all had fun.  Mom met up with Terry this morning to get Ethan and Ehlana back; they did some more shopping; and then picked up fast food for Aunt Leanne and came home in time to have lunch with her – and with Claire, Zack, and Brianna.  After that, Mom had work to do around home, so she did that while the twins spent the afternoon at KidZone; and then the four of us were home for the rest of the day together so that we could all either work or study in the office – or both in my case.

We did a lot of that work and studying while in a time phase; and that’s why I’m able to write this so early tonight – while I’m multi-tasking my bedtime computing with a nice hot soak in the Jacuzzi.  Mom’s having some tub time right now too; but Ethan and Ehlana actually ran out of steam and are sleeping already.  Since I’ve been the one running on empty most of the time lately, that’s a bit surprising; though they’re already better for that than I was even a few years ago.  That’s at least partly a twin thing, but Mom has also fine-tuned her Magi training; and that makes a difference on days when they do lessons too.

Speaking of lessons, I’m still not doing any with Mom right now, but I should mention that I do fit in time for my self-directed studies and archive reading – even if that isn’t nearly enough right now.  Maybe I’ll work on making up for that this summer; but we’ll see how that goes.  Mom will want to start doing lessons with me again too; so I’ll need to work that back into my schedule – as if I don’t have enough on the go already.  If only I could just stay in a time phase all day every day; I’d have no trouble keeping up with everything! ;^)

There are so many reasons for why that isn’t possible, but the first mental picture I got with that thought was one of me returning to real time a year from now a decade or three older than everyone else my age; and then trying to explain that to our friends and neighbors – or even funnier; if the entire town had been in the time phase with me and we’re all a lot older compared to our friends outside of town.

Okay, non-stop time phasing won’t help; so I’ll just have to find another way!

I’m not going to do that tonight, though; I don’t have any other news to write about; and it’s time for me to get out of the tub and ready for bed now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!