Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 18, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 17, 2016



Michael and I managed to have fun while working at the Inn last night until close.  We followed that up with an entertaining visit with his parents after we all got home from the Inn – and it was just the four of us because Rebecca spent the night out at the farm with Lucas and his family after she was set free from the Inn early.  After his parents went to bed for the night, Michael and I didn’t watch a movie; had a fairly brilliant make-out session; and then followed that up with the sofa sleepover that our parents did not believe was accidental at all.

Tai Chi was by the river again this morning, and that was more fun to do with Michael.  I got ready for church after that, but then went back over to Michael’s house for breakfast – and for our video chat with Jake and Stephanie.  That was all really great; we then had fun at church and Sunday school; and I wrapped up my morning by going to the Inn with Michael and helping out for a half-hour or so because the service had gone long and they’d needed a bit of extra help getting ready for the lunch rush.

I didn’t work the lunch shift, but instead went home to have lunch with my family.  We had another barbeque – this time at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house; and then I had time to play with my sister, brother, and cousins for a couple of hours.  We did most of that at the park, and had some parental supervision; but Dad was back in the office working all afternoon and evening.  It would have been nice to spend some extra time with him, but it seems as though working on chores together is the closest we get to quality father-daughter time lately.  Playing all day would have been nice, but Michael and I still had some homework to get done during his afternoon break; so that’s what we did when he caught up with us at the park – we went back to my house and studied.

Fortunately, Dad was the only other person in the house, so doing our work using a time phase was an option; and then that allowed us to have a bit of extra play time once the work was done – though we couldn’t go outside to do that without having everyone wonder how we could have done all of our homework in minutes instead of an hour or two.  I’d say that’s about as great a reason as any to stay in on a beautiful afternoon and enjoy a bonus make-out session; and that’s exactly what we did!

It also explained why Michael and I were so happy by the time we got to the Inn to get started on the buffet shift.  With the extra seating, we weren’t sold out for both buffets, but Jacob and Miranda are still getting more customers that they’re used to handling; so it’s almost the same as doing three buffets now in just two sittings – and it’s a lot of hard work to keep up with the extra business.  That’s why Michael and I only took two short breaks for the rest of the day; and we were at the Inn until ten-thirty by the time everything was clean and the dining room was set up for the morning breakfast shift.

I only stopped at Michael’s house long enough for a front porch goodnight visit, hugs, and kisses; so I was home before eleven o’clock.  The twins were in bed by then, but Mom and Dad were still up.  I have a micro chat with them on my way up to bed; got cleaned up, changed, and in bed as quickly as possible; and then time-phased my work and studying to get all of that done as quickly as I could.  Dad’s going to be up early to head to the city, and I want to be up then to see him off; so I’m just going to wrap this up and get started on my first nap of the night.  We’ll likely have a second nap after Dad’s on the road, but that still isn’t going to make for a full night of rest; and I’m going to wish that I didn’t push quite so hard today by morning.

That’s something to deal with then, though, and I really am worn out now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!