Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 16, 2016



Happy 21st Birthday, Dillon!

We sent gifts that I’m sure he’s gotten today, but we haven’t talked with him – or with Violet – as of right now.  I’ll let you know if I hear any good news about whatever they’re doing to celebrate his big day; though there’s a chance that I’m too young for most of the details! ;^)

My day has not been birthday party fun; but it has been a pretty good day so far even with all of the work.  Tai Chi was by the river this morning; breakfast in the sunroom for seven was fun; and then it was time for me to get to work on my chores to-do list.  Most of my chores were outdoors, which was nice except for when we had a dash or three of rain; but that didn’t really get in the way of the work.  It did take until mid-afternoon to get everything done, though; so I didn’t have a lot of time to play with Michael while he was on his afternoon break.  He’s actually outside playing with Ethan and Ehlana while I’m writing this; but only because I’m multi-tasking and getting cleaned up and ready for the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn.

I’m writing this update now while doing that because I’m going over to Michael’s house after work tonight; and there is a very good chance that we are going to have an ‘accidental’ sofa sleepover tonight.  That’s why I’ve also done my bedtime computer and email check early, and with this half-report finished now; I can get on with the rest of my day without the need to do any additional work on my computer.

Michael and I need to be at the Inn soon.  Feel free to flip the digital page to find out how things go for me during the rest of the day, but I need to get out there and live it first; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!