Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 21, 2016



It’s been a dull, damp day – though the rain has just been sprinkles here and there that have only been enough to keep things damp without messing things up for working or playing outdoors.

Tai Chi was by the river; Michael stayed for a quick breakfast; and then our school day was fairly unexciting.  We worked the dinner shift after school; and skipped game night so that we could study and have a music practice at my house.  We did most of that in a time phase; added in a bit of make-out time; and then I got started on my usual bedtime work and studies while Michael cuddled with me and played some video games until Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana got home from game night.  Michael only stayed for a quick chat with them before heading home for the night; and I finished up my work in a time phase in the office while Mom did some of her own family business work and the twins did some studying for their college courses.  Mom put an end to that work session at eleven-thirty; and we all came straight up to bed after that.  I didn’t stay for the full bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana; which is why I’m already in bed and will be sleeping by midnight if I wrap this up and get to the napping part of my day.

That is all of the news I have for today, and while I finished my work and studying heading into the weekend; there isn’t anything booked so far for me to write a heads-up for either.  Sure, we’ll have the usual chores and I’ll work at the Inn; but this is one of those rare open weekends where we don’t have any major events or other activities set up ahead of time.  That’s probably a good thing for us, since life is really going to start getting busy in May and through to the end of the summer; so it would be nice to have a rest-up weekend!

I’ll let you know how that goes, but I’m done for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!