Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 7, 2016



Take yesterday, add in a dinner work shift at the Inn and an evening at home with Michael instead of my family while they were at game night; and you’ve pretty much got everything you need to know about my Thursday.

Okay, that isn’t quite the entire picture; but I’m still going to keep this update fairly short and get to sleep as soon as I can now that I have the work done for the day.

Tai Chi by the river was chilly, but it was a nice sunrise and we were glad to be out there.  Michael stayed for a quick breakfast with me before running off to get ready and over to the school in time for his weight training.  It was a fairly quiet day at school; so the real action started when we got to the Inn and got to work helping with the dinner rush that was a bit busier than expected for a Thursday night.  Miranda was a bit short-handed for handling the extra customers, but we dealt with it; and managed to muddle through.  Michael and I didn’t have time for our homework, though; which had a lot to do with why we skipped game night and I brought him home with me for the evening while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the Inn playing with our families and friends.

A time phase allowed us to get our homework finished quickly-enough; we took advantage of the alone time and the time phase for a fairly hot make-out session; and then Michael mostly played on his computer while I did my ‘real’ studying and family business work.  I’m sure that was a bit boring for him; but I had a lot of my work done by the time Mom and Dad got home with Ethan and Ehlana from the Inn.  Michael stayed for a visit with them; we took care of getting my brother and sister into bed for the night after our snack break in the office; and then Michael went home while I went back to my time-phased work in the office so that Mom and Dad could take advantage of that too – at least until I was finished everything on my to-do list.

I came up to my room after that; got ready for bed; and then snuggled in with Mandy and my computer to do one last email and computer check before wrapping up my day with this journal report.  The time phasing is still wearing me out, but at least I’ll be sleeping before midnight for two days in a row – and I’m done my work and studying until Sunday night except for any must-do work that comes up between now and then.  Sure, I’ll still be helping out at the Inn on Sunday and have the usual chores around here on Saturday; but I will at least have a bit of free time for fun too.

We’ll see whether that actually works out for me or not over the next few days, but that really is all of the news for today now, and dreamland is definitely calling me; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!