Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 4, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 3, 2016



Happy 36th Birthday, Owen!

Before I get to the birthday part of the update; I need to write a short note about the weather.

I am not going to complain about having amazing weather for most of the day, and I know that everyone around here loved the warm and sunshine this afternoon; but the temperature started out right around freezing this morning; and any temperature change of more than forty degrees is a bit shocking to the system!  Maybe we should just switch to metric – a twenty-five or so degree change in Celsius sounds so much more moderate! ;^)

If only all of the problems in the world were so simple to fix; we wouldn’t be in dire need of an Ascension of the Light.

That thought is way too deep for me tonight; so let’s get back to the update.

It was too cold for Tai Chi by the river, so we were indoors for that; and then I was at Michael’s for breakfast.  Oh, I should mention that I did fall asleep on Michael last night; he didn’t stay for a sofa sleepover; and the extra sleep only helped a bit with having me feel more rested for the start of today.  That temporary, tiny improvement didn’t survive my busy day; and I am back to being exhausted tonight.

That’s why the rest of this report is going to be very, very short.

Breakfast at Michael’s and a phone call with Jake and Stephanie was great; our church service and Sunday school was quiet compared to the Easter weekend; and lunch was at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house – a barbeque that was a last-minute decision thanks to the nice weather.  I played with Ethan, Ehlana, our cousins, and some friends until I needed to be at the Inn to help with the buffet shift.  Most of that play time was at the park, and Michael got to spend his break playing with us too; but I got to spend a bit of time with Rowen, Tim, and her family too because they were having a barbeque lunch for her father’s birthday – and a play afternoon outdoors too.  Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana were among the birthday dinner guests for Owen’s birthday dinner at the Inn; but I don’t have anything to report from that because I haven’t gotten the report yet.  Michael and I worked until close at the Inn; went back to his house to do the homework we didn’t do this afternoon while enjoying the nice weather and park play time; and I didn’t get home until after everyone else was in bed for the night.

No, they weren’t all sleeping, but we don’t need to go there either! ;^)

My work and studying kicked up into high gear after I was changed and in bed with Mandy and my computer; but I didn’t do that in a time phase because I’m a bit too worn down for that tonight.  The trade-off sucks, since it’s now past-four o’clock; but the work and studying on my to-do list did all get done; so I at least won’t be trying to do any extra work tomorrow night.  I will be adding marching band practice to the mix for my schedule starting on Tuesday, though; so there’s one more thing for me to fit into my already too-busy schedule.  I’ll let you know how that goes in a couple of days, but that’s it for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!