Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 25, 2016



Happy 12th Birthday, Jessica!

Jessica’s top gift today was a saxophone, and while music lessons weren’t an actual gift from Michael and I; we are going to be doing lessons with her between now and at least next September because she wants to be able to join the marching band and go to Florida with us once she’s in Grade Seven.

So much for my plan not to help out with the kids doing that, but Jessica is Michael’s cousin; and we wouldn’t have dreamed of turning her down.

Let’s cover the parts of Jessica’s birthday that Michael and I were involved in as we go along; but let’s rewind and start the rest of this update from this morning.

Tai Chi was by the river, but it has been a cloudy and occasionally damp day.  Michael exercised with us, but then he went home for breakfast and to get ready for school and his morning weight training.  I had more time to get ready and eat; so I was early and met up with Rowen at her house before we walked to school.  A usual, I don’t have much to report from school.  We had a project that was due and wrote a test; but we also spent the day indoors – except for a short walk for Michael and me at lunch that was rain-free; but a bit humid and we really only went out for the fresh air and a break from the noise level in the school.

Things were still weren’t looking good for Jessica to have an outdoor party tonight when we were set free from school, but things started clearing up not long after that; and the decision was made to quickly set up in the back yard.  Michael and I helped with that while Jessica hung out with her friends; we helped out with serving the dinner; and then with the clean-up.  Jacob and Miranda took care of a lot of the food as part of their gift for their niece, but while we were all there with most of Jessica’s family for dinner; her party was with her friends – and we vacated the premises once the clean-up was done.

Michael and I did our studying at my house after that; Mom did a short Magi lesson with both of us while we could actually do that early-enough to not get in the way of my family business work and studies; and then we had a music practice to get ready for all three of our band and praise team practices tomorrow.  We took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night after that; and then Michael went home so that I could get to work – once I’d seen him out and gotten ready for bed too.

The studying and work has kept me busy for a while, but that’s relative; since I’ve been in a time phase since getting started on that with my family business work.

I have everything done on my to-do list for tonight, though, and none of that work or studying will be interesting to you unless you have a thing for seriously boring project reports and endless accounting figures.  I may be good at dealing with my part of the family business, but I don’t usually get a lot of entertainment value out of it.  I’d also rather be sleeping right now, and that is an option; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!