Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 10, 2016



I’m going to keep this short and head off to sleep because it has already been too long of a day to stay up writing more than I already have with my family business work.

Rowen and I got up early; she took her turn getting ready for the day while I was busy with Tai Chi; and then she was off and running to help her parents with Patrick’s post-sleepover breakfast with his friends.  I got ready for church after that; and then hurried over to Michael’s house to have breakfast there.  I am not only going there for Sunday breakfasts a lot for the food, since I love the time with Michael, Rebecca, and their parents – and the chats with Jake and Stephanie too; but the food is a really awesome bonus!  Breakfast was definitely one of the highlights of my day too, and while we had fun at church and Sunday school; it was time to get to work after that.

Michael and I went straight to the Inn once we were set free from Sunday school; and then we worked pretty much non-stop until the lunch rush was finished before taking our extended afternoon break.  I’d love to report that we had fun with that, but all we did was grab food to go; picked up our computers and book bags; and sat out on the back porch of Michael’s house while doing our weekend homework.  We didn’t even see Mom, Dad, or the twins because they were busy playing and we didn’t cross paths before it was time for us to be back at the Inn to get going on the buffet prep work.  That was another blast of busy; and we still don’t quite have enough staff to handle the extra business we have seating for right now – and we are getting more than two hundred for each buffet sitting – even if we’re not getting to current capacity.

The good news for me is that I’ll be sixteen and able to work the dining room by the time the remodel is finished next spring and we’ll have even more seating available!

That’s news for another day – or year; so let’s get back to the news from today.

I didn’t work until close today, but I did stay until the clean-up from the second buffet was about half-done and more than half of the customers had left before I kissed Michael goodnight and headed home.  Staying later was an option, but so was coming home and getting started on my ‘real’ job and studying.  Most of that work was done in a time phase – and in the office so that Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana could take advantage of the extra time for their own work and studies.  We all came up to bed once I was finished with everything on my to-do list; I didn’t stay on the second floor to help with the bedtime routine for my brother and sister; and it only took me about ten minutes to get ready for bed and tucked in for the night with Mandy and my computer.

The computer time was only one last round of checks including email and the latest news and weather updates; so once I’m done with this report; I’m all set to crash for the night.

You can now consider that last task accomplished, since I don’t have any other news for today and you can flip the digital pages to see what happens next in my now and your past; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!