Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 13, 2016



Happy 3rd Birthday, Gerry Bishop!

Michael, Rebecca, and I sent a gift for their young cousin; but that was the total extent of my involvement in his birthday fun.  I’m sure he had a good day; though I haven’t heard any news to confirm that.

My day wasn’t birthday party exciting, but I am glad that it was a part-time job work day so that I could get my work and studying done in decent time – and can now go off to sleep early.

In fact, I don’t really even have anything else that’s newsworthy to report from the rest of my day, and after hours of time phasing to get everything finished, crashing for the night sounds pretty good right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!