Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cassie's Journal - April 6, 2016



We started the day with Tai Chi and breakfast; school was fun with the top news story being the marching band; and then I came home after school and got right to work on my homework, family business work, and ‘real’ studies.  Except for our dinner break, I did all of that work and studying in a time phase; which is why I’m finished everything now; and will be the first person in the house to get to sleep tonight.

It also took everything I had in me to get that done; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!