Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 30, 2014



Happy 27th Birthday, Uncle Nick!

I’m sure that he’s had an awesome day; but I’ve had another really late night; so this is going to be a short report.

This last day of September has been beautiful; and we’ve really lucked out with the weather to end the month – especially compared to the cool and wet we had earlier that included rainy or cold football games.  Since that means we can be outdoors for Tai Chi by the river; I’m good with that continuing as far into the fall as possible.  Michael came over for Tai Chi, but we split up while having breakfast and getting ready for school.  We went in early enough to stop in and wish Uncle Nick a happy birthday; but then it was time for a fairly normal school day.  There was another football scrimmage at lunchtime, but Rowen and I were busy with our cheerleading practice.  That was outdoors too, and though I haven’t mentioned it before; we get quite a little group of spectators for those noon practices – particularly among the youngest girls.

I know, you’re thinking that it’d be the teen boys wanting to watch us, and some do, but we’re all also currently dating someone; so the other guys at least try not to be too obvious about appreciating the view.

Moving along, Rowen and I had band practice after school; and then I had a few things to do at home before going on to the birthday dinner party at the Ayres’ house.  Mom had gone on ahead by then with Ethan and Ehlana to help out with the cooking and work; so I was on my own while grabbing a shower and getting changed; but I still managed to get there in time to help out with the tail end of the kitchen work.  Dad and Michael met us there; and the fun was on again – though this time; that was only for about an hour for Michael and me before we needed to be at the church for our teen praise team practice.  We missed most of the cake, ice cream, and gifts part of the evening; and the after-dinner play time; but we couldn’t really skip the practice when we’re leading the service this Sunday.

That’s also why we had a long practice with extra teens around for a run-through of a couple of skits we’re doing to go along with the music and scripture readings.  Pastor John will have a sermon too; so I can tell you that the service this Sunday will go a bit long – even if we can stick right to the program without any extra action or a drawn-out sermon.

Again, moving along; it was time for Michael and I to do our homework after that; so we went to his house and got to work in the dining room.  Without being able to speed that up with a little Magi assist; it took a while to get a couple of our assignments finished.  That’s why we didn’t get much time for a goodnight cuddle session before I needed to be home again; and why I’m up really late again tonight.

In fact, other than the added bonus of being awake for the start of another month; this has been a near-repeat of last night.  Ethan and Ehlana had just gone to bed when I got home, so I went upstairs to say goodnight to them first; but then Mom did another long Magi lesson with me before Dad finished his work and they went up to bed.  I’ve been working on my studies and family business work since climbing into bed with Mandy, and while it isn’t after four; it is closer to four than three as I write this.  Even a junior Magi Master runs out of steam now and then; and right now – it’s then for me!

This didn’t exactly end up as a micro report; but I am done now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!