Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 7, 2014



I’m going to keep this short again tonight because I’m just as tired out as yesterday; but for a better reason.

The only news of interest today from my perspective is that Michael and I got to have some quality alone time tonight; mostly thanks to having no teen praise team practice this week.  That was because we have until Thanksgiving to get ready for our next service; and quite a few of the other teens are busy with getting ready for the fall festival anyway.

Rowen and I still had cheerleading practice at noon and band practice after school; but Michael was able to come over to my house for dinner and spend the evening with me.  The food, Magi lesson, and Halloween movie in the lounge with Ethan and Ehlana was fun, and so was using a little Magi power to do our homework while we watched the show; but it was the play time after we tucked Ethan and Ehlana in for the night that was the best part of my day.

We definitely need to do that more often!

Yeah, I know – but maybe that’ll actually happen now and then instead of just wishing for it and then getting too busy to have much alone time.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a short update; so let’s wrap it up.  Michael and I really enjoyed our make-out time; he went home by eleven o’clock; and then I got to work on my bedtime studies and family business work.  That’s what I’ve been doing for the past four hours and change; and now I’m pretty much worn out.  The good news is that we’re now half-way through the shortened school week; and I’ll be able to do the work day and early bedtime tomorrow – later today.

I really need to go into nap mode right now, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!