Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 13, 2014



Grandma and Grandpa are in Arizona now, and I’m wishing I was there because it’s been back to wet and rainy around here today.  I won’t complain about that; since Mother Nature was nice enough to give us two out of three decent days for the fall festival.  Dad’s also in the city for the week; so we had the usual early morning start to the day and I’m really tired out again now after another late night.

There hasn’t been a lot going on around school today – other than a lot of talk about the festival weekend and dating news.  Halloween plans are on the radar now too; but that’ll kick up another notch tomorrow once the festival chatter winds down.  I also had fun at cheerleading practice, which was indoors; but the boys did not enjoy their wet workout for football practice after school.  Lucas and I were with Rebecca, Michael, and their parents for dinner tonight; we studied together; and then Michael and I wrapped up our evening with some music and make-out time in his room before I needed to get home and on with the rest of my usual school night studies and work.

I’ll skip the details for all of that, since I really do want to get to sleep; but it is time for a weekly plans update because I do have some news there.

First up, Aunt Leanne’s birthday is on Thursday, and the news Mom gave us this morning was about that.  She and Uncle Adam are taking Aunt Leanne to the city for a night out and sleepover on Wednesday; they’ll come back Thursday afternoon; and then we’ll have a birthday dinner party for her at the Inn before game night.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I will be with our best friends for the night on Wednesday.  There was one more travel news story that directly affects Rowen and me.  Tim and Michael are going away for the weekend to see Kyle’s football game this Saturday.  Tim’s father and Uncle Lee are going to their game Friday night; and then they’ll leave directly from Varney after the game to drive there so they’ll have more time to spend with Kyle in the morning before the game.  Since Lee is a locally famous football alumni at his college; I won’t be terribly surprised to find out that he gets the VIP treatment – and maybe even sidelines access during the game.  That’d freak Tim out if he got to do that too!

I’m sure that they’ll have an awesome time; but this is going to be a strange weekend for Rowen and I to be boyfriend-less for a couple of days.  We’re already doing the mid-week sleepover; but we might need to hang out together a lot while they’re away too.  There’s a very good chance that they’ll have more fun than we will – this is going to definitely be a yard work weekend, and Rowen and I both know that we’re booked to do that at our respective houses.  The one addition to that this week that will be fun is the Halloween decorating.  I’ll probably do that with some junior help from Ethan and Ehlana this year; and we should probably work on picking Halloween costumes too.  Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I haven’t decided whether we’ll got out trick-or-treating this year.  Quite a few teens here too, but I don’t think that we will – unless I get drafted to take the twins out.  We’ll still need costumes for the party and haunted house at school; and we have signed up to help with the Haunted House now that we can do that this year; but the work for that hasn’t gotten started yet.

Anyway, I guess that’s all of the major news for today.  Michael and I will likely be here tomorrow night with Mom and the twins so that she can do a lesson with us before her trip to the city, and now that I’m thinking about Michael’s trip now too; I’d better see what we can do about having some alone time too.  I definitely don’t want him forgetting me while he’s gone! ;^)

It’s time to get some sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!