Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 9, 2014



Rain, Rain, go away; don’t come back until after the fall festival is over!

That would be nice; but probably isn’t going to happen unless the forecasters are way, way off-base – and they weren’t today.  We have been getting a lot of rain today; we’re supposed to get more tomorrow; and the temperature may not even get much higher than the low-fifties between now and Sunday afternoon.

While we didn’t even bother trying to go to the park to watch the rides being set up today; I can tell you that the people doing the work there have had a miserable day – both the professionals and the volunteers setting up tents and booths for the weekend festivities.

I stayed away from the park, and it was a fairly quiet day around school and at the Inn because of the weather – and the potential for having lousy weather for the next couple of days that won’t make play time at the park much fun.  That really sucks for the kids of all ages who look forward to the festival every year; but it is in October; and that’s bound to happen some years.

This was also a lousy day for football practice; but our cheerleading workout was at noon and indoors; I did my homework with Rebecca at the Inn after school before helping out with a very light dinner rush; and then Michael and I had fun at game night.  There wasn’t a big turnout for that either; and we won the junior championship again this week.

The rest of my night was pretty much standard work and study action along with some Jacuzzi time.  It’s late now, and though I’m not any more excited about the fall festival right now as any other teen around here – especially as I listen to the rain continue to fall on the roof as I write this; I have gotten my work done now and can take the weekend off to play with my family and friends.

Now I just need to hope that we’ll get to do that without being perpetually wet for the next seventy-two hours or so.

Too bad Mom wouldn’t let me do something about that, but it would be tough to explain an eye in the storm the size of the park with the sun shining and the temperature in the mid-seventies while it rained everywhere else in the area.  I could probably do a heated dome too, and either option would be really cool to do; but that isn’t going to happen, so I’ll just deal with whatever Mother Nature sends our way – just like everyone else will.

I’m going to go to sleep now, and maybe we’ll wake up to a minor weather miracle.  You, reading this in my future will know how that works out by flipping the digital page and reading on, but I’ll have to wait to find out in real time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!