Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 22, 2014



I have totally hit the wall tonight, but instead of falling asleep while in the middle of my work; I’ve gotten everything done now and will be heading into nap mode as soon as I finish this update.

I went to school; had a cheerleading practice after that; and worked my tail off for five hours after getting home – including working while having dinner.  My Magi lesson was done with the work; and I practiced some time-phase adaptations to compensate for external factors that affect the activity inside of the time-phase field.  Let’s get into that some other time, no pun intended; but we were basically looking at ways to deal with things like power supply and internet access while in the time-phase.  Anyone reading this in the future who might remember dial-up internet instead of high-speed would have an idea of the kind of problem we have in time-phase for surfing the web.

Anyway, we had another decent weather day that I didn’t get to enjoy enough of while busy with my classes, studies, and family business work; but there were some cameo moments of fun here and there.  The only fun I really want to have right now, though, is of the unconscious variety; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!