Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 29, 2014



Happy 3rd Birthday, Aiden!

Other than sending a gift for him with Ethan and Ehlana, I didn’t have any involvement in Aiden’s special day; but my brother and sister went to his party, and Ethan is staying for a sleepover while Naomi came home to spend the night with Ehlana.

I spent a little time with them after they got home while we were all getting ready for bed; but the rest of my late afternoon and evening was all about my studies and working on the family business.  I’m sure that Ehlana and Ethan will both have Aiden’s party covered in their journals, so I won’t pass on second-hand news for that here; but I’m glad that they all had fun while I was busy working.

The weather was back to fall-normal today, and we stayed indoors for Tai Chi this morning instead of bundling up to go outside.  It’s a safe bet that our exercise-by-the-river opportunities are going to be more limited from now until we’re indoors for the winter; and I’m going to miss being able to do that – though I was okay with staying warmer this morning.  We had a fairly standard school day, and while the boys still went outside to toss a football around at lunchtime; Rowen and I stayed indoors – as did most of the girls in our usual group.  Cheerleading practice was outdoors, and while it was warmer by then; Dani mostly had us practice out there to get ready for the colder night we’re likely going to have at the game tomorrow night – not to mention that we could get cold with a dash or three of rain.

The guys might actually be wishing for that, since they have a better record with rainy games than they have for nice weather matches; but I definitely prefer warm and dry for our cheerleading.  Being indoors and working in the office was good too; but I’m mostly looking forward to getting a full night of nap time before getting into the next few days of busy.  I’ll probably be sleeping before Ehlana and Naomi get around to the unconscious time part of their sleepover; but they’re also likely chatting with Ethan and Aiden on Ehlana’s iPad too.

That’s great for them, but instead of dragging this update out, I’m just going to wrap this up, put my computer away, and get started on my good night of sleep plan; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!