Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 14, 2014



I’m exhausted, and will need to be up early to help Mom with Ethan and Ehlana – and get ready for my own sleepover at Rowen’s; so this is going to be another micro-update.

Tai Chi; breakfast; school; cheerleading practice at noon; band practice after school; and our teen praise team practice after dinner had me running all day.  Michael was with me at my house for dinner with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; and came home with me after our praise team practice to do a Magi lesson with me and spend some time together.  There was a minor make-out session before he went home for the night, but that wasn’t particularly hot; and didn’t happen until after we had our homework finished and helped with getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed.

I’ve been working on my computer since Michael went home, and since I’ll be at Rowen’s house tomorrow night; I needed to get extra work done tonight that I can’t do there.  That’s why it’s heading toward four-thirty now and I’ll be needing some self-healing when I get up from my nap.  The work needed to get done, though; so I’ll deal with the down-side that goes along with the job.

There’s absolutely zero detail in any of that report, but I’m barely awake right now anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!