Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 15, 2014



I am absolutely positive that Mom, Dad, Uncle Adam, and Aunt Leanne are having more fun today and tonight than I am here.  I’m also sure that Ethan, Ehlana, Zack, and I won’t need the details for a lot of that fun – at least for the hotel end of the action.

Here at home, Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace have Zack with them tonight; and are supposedly practicing for their impending parenthood.  Zack keeps two Magi parents hopping, so I’m just going to suggest that it’s a really good thing that Aunt Grace doesn’t really have a choice about having her baby!

For when you read this in the future some day, Zack; I’m only kidding! ;^)

While our parents are away, Ethan’s with Aiden; Ehlana’s at Naomi’s; and I’m hanging out with Rowen and her family.  Not at all surprisingly, Scott’s here tonight too.  The sleepover days like these are probably numbered for them, just as they started to be for Michael and Tim a couple of years ago, but they also don’t bug Rowen and I too much anymore; so having them here too isn’t that big of a deal.

I should cover the rest of the news for the day, but there isn’t much to write about – even with the sleepover action.  We’ve had a really decent weather day, so Tai Chi by the river was an option this morning; and so was football at lunchtime for the guys while the girls watched and had some chat time.  We had one test and a new project assignment in our classes; but not much else of excitement going on there.  Rowen and I had cheerleading practice after school, and then it was a work night for both of us after that until the computer store closed for the night.  Michael was busy at the Inn all evening too, but Tim came over after dinner to do his homework with us – and ended up playing some video games with Patrick and Scott.

Doing my own part-time job work wasn’t an option earlier tonight, but that’s why I’d put in the extra time last night.  I helped out around the computer store and data center instead; and only took care of a bit of family business work after Rowen and I went to bed for the night.  I was already changed and in Rowen’s bed working on my computer by the time she caught up with me after saying goodnight to Tim out on the front porch.  Once she joined me there; we had a nice little bedtime chat while I did my usual bedtime computer checks and that bit of work that had come up through my email.  I didn’t do any archive or language studies tonight; so we’ll actually be off to sleep in decent time – if not quite as early as I’ve been able to manage on my latest few Wednesday nights.

I’ll make up for that extra sleep tomorrow night, so I should take advantage of the opportunity and get started on that down time.  Rowen’s having fun with some Halloween-themed YouTube music vids, so I’ll even have some music to fall asleep with – unless she passes out first.

That really is all I have tonight, so if you’re looking for more exciting Magi news for today; you’ll need to check out Mom’s or Aunt Leanne’s journals instead.  I think I’ll wait until I’m an adult to do that kind of reading, but even if I wanted to do that now; I seriously doubt that either of them are taking the time to write those updates tonight.

While you’re potentially pondering the why for that in your ‘now’, I’m going to not do that at all and get to sleep now instead; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!