Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 12, 2014



Happy 1st Birthday, Zack!

He’s had a fairly typical first birthday; though it is going to be very cool for him to get to have some of his birthdays on fall festival weekends like he gets to do this year.  That wasn’t quite the adventure it will be for him in future years; but he did still have a lot of fun today.

So did I, and though the work at the Inn was tough today; I even had fun spending that time with Michael and his family.  I also had breakfast at Michael’s house this morning, and we were able to be outdoors for a chilly Tai Chi workout to start the day too; so that was all fairly awesome and entertaining.

The church service was probably the shortest we’ll have for the rest of the year, so we had extra time after we got home to change and get ready for a play afternoon at the festival – and Zack’s lunchtime birthday meal with the family at his house.  I’m sure the details of that will be available somewhere in the archives, but I’ll save Zack the future grief and not write about the amusing parts of that meal.  It was just a little bit scary, but he had fun; and there wasn’t anything that couldn’t be cleaned up – eventually.

Our afternoon of games and more midway rides was great too – especially since I got to spend a lot of that time with Michael thanks to an extended afternoon break for him.  Considering how busy it was at the park today; I’d say that the business we didn’t have there on Friday has been more than made up for between yesterday and today.  I’m glad that worked out for everyone – and that the weekend ended up being much more fun than expected.

My family was at the Inn for the early buffet so that Dad could just get to work again after that instead of trying to start and stop that for a dinner break; but I didn’t take the time off to have that meal with them.  Ethan, Ehlana, and Zack got to spend that time with Grandma and Grandpa with some parental support here and there; and then they had a little post-dinner visit at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s that Dad skipped so that he could work.  The last part of that family time was mostly so that Grandma and Grandpa could spend just a little more time with three out of four of their grandkids before heading to Arizona in the morning, and though I missed out on that; I did swing by their house after finishing up at the Inn tonight so that Michael and I could say a last, quick goodbye to them too.

I did the goodnight hugs and kisses with Michael on his front porch, and then came home to get started on my usual school night work and studies.  Helping with getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed ended up happening first; I did my Magi lesson with Mom; and then came up to my room to start with the language and archives studies.  That was followed by an hour or so of family business time; and now I’m pretty much exhausted.

That’s why I’m going to keep this comparatively short.  It’s been a very long day, I’ve had more than enough fun, and since that’s really all of the news I have to write about tonight anyway; until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!