Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 21, 2014



I’m writing this now, right before morning Tai Chi, because I fell asleep while doing my family business work.  One moment, I closed my eyes to rest them, and the next; it was time to get up and ready to go for the day.

Michael’s going to be here soon, and I had to finish that work in progress; so I’ll need to keep this very short.

We’ve had another awesome fall-weather day, though it was chilly this morning – yesterday morning – for Tai Chi by the river.  The sun and warm was nice for our cheerleading practice at noon, and the boys enjoyed some bonus pick-up football while Rowen and I were busy; but I wish that we’d been able to enjoy some outdoor time after school instead of being busy with band or football practice; and then Michael and I were busy with our teen praise team practice after dinner, so outdoor adventures weren’t an option then either.  We did still have fun; but I am missing the random acts of fun that were still an option on school nights last year.  Michael and I basically haven’t even gone biking at all except with Ethan and Ehlana a couple of times when playing with them at the park.

Anyway, I really do need to keep this short; so let’s keep moving along.  All three of my practices went well; Michael was with me for dinner in between our after-school and evening group activities; and then he came home with me for the rest of the evening so we could do our homework and have a Magi lesson with Mom after Ethan and Ehlana went to bed for the night.  We had a little bit of alone time in the lounge after that too; but nothing particularly hot – just a minor make-out session before he needed to get home and I needed to get to work.

As mentioned, I fell asleep while working on the family business, but that was after spending an hour and a half on my language studies; another hour in the archives; and an hour and twenty minutes on the family business before the lights went out for me for a couple of hours.  I’m about to start a work day now, and I’m obviously in need of some extra sleep; so I’ll try to get my work done early so that’ll be an option.

For now, though, I need to get up and ready for Tai Chi; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!