Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cassie's Journal - April 24, 2013



For the second day in a row, I don’t really have much to write about.

The rain ended overnight, but we didn’t warm up much today.  It was a quiet day at school, and there’s a good chance that my recent tween drama problems are over now.  Lisa actually smiled at me today once; and she’s talking to me again too.  Rowen and I got our homework out of the way after school, and then we took Ethan and Ehlana to the park for some playground action.  The only changes for me from last night from the time Rowen went home were what we had for dinner and the addition of a couple of hours of family business work.  I wanted to do the extra work tonight because Rowen and I have decided to take tomorrow afternoon off from our jobs because I’ll be away this weekend; and she can put in some extra time at the computer store while I’m gone.  With game night too, I won’t have time to add the extra work to my schedule tomorrow; so getting it out of the way tonight was my best option.

I cut back a bit on the studying after coming up to my room, but that’s mostly because I don’t feel like staying up until two or three o’clock.  There is definitely going to be Malls and shopping on the weekend, and I don’t want to be too tired to enjoy all of the fun!  With that in mind, it’s time to get some sleep, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!