Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cassie's Journal - April 2, 2013



The slow warm-up back into spring started today, though it didn’t really feel like that first thing this morning.

We’ve pretty much had a no news day, though Rowen would be telling me that having Michael skip our lunchtime music practice was newsworthy.  We heard enough hints to know that he and Lisa spent most of the lunch break on their own, and it looked like they were doing their own thing after school too; so I’m sure they had more important things to deal with right now.

The post-Easter new project assignments continued today, and we had lots of homework by the end of the day, but it was a work night for Rowen and I; so I was on my own for that today.  I did a quick snack break with Mom, Alicia, Ethan, and Ehlana, and then went into the office to set up my computer and get to work.  Ethan and Ehlana helped me out by getting Alicia to take them out for a walk; and that allowed me to kick my work into Magi-gear while they were gone.  There are times when my family business work feels strange, and though I haven’t done anything Easter-related in over a month, it still really felt strange today to be working on projects that were geared toward summer and even back-to-school plans.

Mom let me work through until dinner was ready, though I traded that for being on the kitchen clean-up crew with Dad after we ate.  Mom used that time to do Ethan and Ehlana’s Magi lesson, and then we had a couple of hours of family play time that included a short walk; a visit with Grandma and Grandpa at their house; and some toddler-rated Jacuzzi time.  We followed that up with a lengthy bedtime snack and story break, and once Ethan and Ehlana were tucked in, Mom did my Magi lesson with me while Dad went to get the little bit of work he’d brought home with him done.  I came up to my room for the rest of the night after my lesson, and Mom went to convince Dad that he’d have much more fun with some non-toddler – or tween – rated Jacuzzi action than he would working in the office half the night.  I’m so glad that I’ve had lots of archive and language studying to keep me busy – and not thinking about that sort of thing!

It’s supposed to be a little warmer again tomorrow; Rowen and I have an after-school play day to look forward to; and we’re doing a dinner at the Inn for her father’s birthday.  That should all make for a really great day; and I’m going to wrap this up so I can get some rest and be ready for the fun, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!