Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cassie's Journal - April 17, 2013



The only news to report from around town and with my family is that Violet and Dillon have picked the college they’ll be going to in August – Kansas State.  Dillon’s going to take bio-engineering, and Violet is going into the business program.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I are all happy to see that part of our future plan working out exactly as we hoped and expected.  They won’t know this until next year sometime, but their college years summer jobs are going to be very cool.  Jake and Stephanie have officially confirmed the schools that they’ll be going to in New York too, but they’d already unofficially told us about their choices on Monday.  The toughest part for them is that they won’t be going to the same school, but I’m sure they’ll work it out so they see each other every day somehow.

While that news was exiting, I don’t really have much else to write about tonight.  It’s probably more accurate to say that there isn’t much that I want to write about; mostly because I’ve hit the wall tonight.  I’m tired; haven’t gotten enough sleep over the last few days; and I’m worn out from too much tween drama at school.  We’ve had rain all day, so I wasn’t even able to escape the tweeird zone at lunchtime – especially since we had company in the music room starting about a minute after Michael joined Rowen and I for a bonus, rainy day practice.  I escaped that early only to wind up in another little chat with Lisa that pretty much just left me about as mad as I’ve ever been at anyone who wasn’t a Dark Magi trying to abduct me or kill any of the people I love the most.

I get that Lisa’s still hurting, and can understand why she needs to be mad at me.  Saying nasty things to me and about me is annoying, but I can deal with that.  She crossed the line today by pulling the ‘like mother, like daughter’ card; and flat-out telling me that we’re just a couple of lowlife gold-diggers.  It took Lisa about five seconds to realize she’d gone too far, and may already regret saying that to me.  I managed to keep my retort to her comment polite before walking away from her; but I’m also sure that Lisa found my quiet, controlled version of mad more than a little scary – she didn’t even look at me again for the rest of the afternoon.

So much for not wanting to write about my day.  I guess I needed to get that off of my chest.

Getting a solid night of sleep is something I really need too, so let’s wrap this up.  Rowen and I mostly stayed in my room and the lounge after school.  We did our homework; played with Ethan and Ehlana; had a music practice; and I did a little venting that didn’t really make me feel much better at all.  Rowen went home in time for dinner, and Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I have had a quiet evening.  We all went to bed early, and I’ve only done about half of my usual bedtime studying.  That’s all I’ve got, and I really am ready to crash, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!