Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cassie's Journal - April 10, 2013



Getting up early this morning allowed me to avoid problems with Patrick, Scott, and their buddies while I exercised and had a shower, but they more than made up for that reprieve for the couple of hours that Rowen and I did need to deal with them while helping her parents with breakfast for fourteen; and the big clean-up that followed.  We did not get a ride to school today, but since we were walking there with ten younger boys who were all still in full goof mode; Rowen and I were prepared with changes of clothes; and we were looking too happy and dry when we walked into our first class this morning.  That went over about as well as it had yesterday with certain classmates, but since we had gotten fairly wet thanks mostly to getting splashed regularly by the boys whenever we were near any puddle; I’m glad we came prepared.  We were mostly happy to be free of Patrick and his buddies, and after everything we’d been dealing with this morning; I honestly didn’t care what Lisa or anyone else thought about me.

That pretty much describes how I felt about the rest of the tween drama in my life today – I didn’t care.  Rowen and I had fun in our classes this morning; our lunchtime entertainment included a bonus lunchtime music practice that Michael joined us for again; and it almost felt like we played all afternoon from then until I got home and starting working in the office.  Being too happy, and having too much fun kept Lisa mad at me, but I’m finding that easier to take every day; and she will eventually have to get over being mad at me.

I don’t really want to think or write about that anymore tonight, and I’m about ready to crash and get some sleep after playing catch up on the work I didn’t get done last night.  Mom let me work in the office until dinner was ready; we ate; I helped clean up; she did lessons with Ethan, Ehlana, and me; and I’ve been working in my room since coming up to bed after Ethan and Ehlana were tucked in for the night.  It’s taken me more than four hours to get back on schedule for my studies, but with that party on Friday night, and game night tomorrow night; I needed to put the extra time in tonight.

That’s all I’ve got for now – in more ways than one – so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!