Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 7, 2017



Okay, it’s late; so let’s keep this short so I can head off to nap land while I still have time to do that before getting started on what will be a very long Friday by the time we get back from our football game tomorrow night.

We’re getting into the school routine already; so we had a standard school morning at home; I had fun with our classes all day; and Rowen and I had a fairly-short cheerleading practice because we were pretty much ready for the game already.  We did our homework after that together while Michael and Tim were still busy with football; I went to the Inn with Michael; and helped with some of the work while he did his homework.  I wasn’t officially on-duty, but he was glad for the help so that he could have dinner too and then work the rest of the shift until the start of game night.

We had a good turnout for the first game night.  Michael and I stayed; but will likely skip most of them at least until the end of football season as we get busier with everything else.  We had fun with our families and friends for a couple of hours; but that’s also part of the reason I’m working so late tonight – along with getting everything done ahead of the weekend.  Michael walked me home; came in for a Magi lesson and some football-related healing; and then he went home while I came up to my room and got to work – after spending a bit of time with the twins while they got ready for bed.

I haven’t had enough time with them so far this week; but I’ll save that topic for another night.  That pretty much brings me to now – once I add that I’ve been working my butt off since getting started on my work and language studies.  A lot of that work was done in a time phase; so I’ve ended my day with the equivalent of a twelve-hour work day – or more.

Yes, that adds up to more than twenty-four hours for my day, and I am exhausted; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!