Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 19, 2017



Happy 4th Birthday, Eli!

I pitched in for the gift that Ethan and Ehlana got for Naomi’s brother, and wished him a happy birthday when we stopped in to do that on the way to school; but that was the total of my involvement in his happy day.

My day hasn’t been birthday-party-level fun, but it has been pretty good even with a bit too much busy and work.  It’s also been really hot, but again; I’m not going to complain about that when cool fall weather will be here sooner than any of us would like – and then we’ll be wishing for summer-like hot weather again!

The weather did make Tai Chi by the river and our school day more fun.  We were outdoors at lunchtime; and Mom, Ethan, Michael, and I had dinner in the back yard too while Ehlana was at Eli’s party as Naomi’s guest and best friend support.  Unfortunately, I was indoors for most of the rest of the day between our classes, band practice, and teen praise team practice.  Add in the homework session at my house with Michael after we were done at the church and all of the studying and work I’ve done since he went home; and I really didn’t get to enjoy all that much of that hot weather at all!

I did get to have some bedtime fun with Ehlana, Naomi, and Ethan that included carrying Naomi back to Ehlana’s room twice after she attempted to move her sleepover to his room instead of staying in Ehlana’s guest bed; but then I came up to my room and got busy.  I multi-tasked some Jacuzzi time with my language studies; used a time phase to speed things up once the twins and Naomi were asleep; and now I’ve put a few too many hours into that work at the expense of my nightly allotment of nap time.

That is all of the news I have for tonight, though, and getting started on my nap is an option that I’m past ready to choose over anything else; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!