Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 10, 2017



Michael and I had a fairly-major make-out session after my last update; we enjoyed the nap time and sofa sleepover; and had a good morning that included Tai Chi by the river; breakfast at his house; a video chat with Rebecca and Jenny – Jen; and a busy couple of hours at church with the service and Sunday school.  I went home after church instead of working the lunch shift at the Inn; we had a large-family barbeque lunch at our house; a play afternoon that included some swimming, park play, and biking the trails around town and at the park.  I worked the buffet to close shift; walked Michael home; and then said goodnight to him there before moving on to my house and getting started on my ‘real’ work and studies.

Mom did a Magi lesson with me while we multi-tasked a bedtime chat; I took care of getting the twins tucked in; and then came up to my room and really got to work.  I used a time phase as much as possible; got everything done; and now I’m ready to crash and nap.

Before I get to that, though; let’s do a Rebecca and Jen update – starting with the name change for Jenny.  She’s left her childhood moniker behind now that she’s at college; which means that people around here will likely stop calling her Jenny in about ten or twenty years.  It won’t take me that long, but it is always interesting to me when different teens do that around here; since I just don’t worry about things like that – and don’t plan on making any changes next summer.  The news I should include for Rebecca and Jen, though, is that they are apparently doing well with their pizzeria jobs; they’re learning a lot; and are working for a family that really knows how to make pizza – not just pump out assembly-line fast food.  Rebecca’s college studies are going better than Jen’s, but that’s normal for them; and no surprise.  Jen’s also very popular with the college boys, and while Rebecca and Lucas keep an eye on her; she’s having more fun than they are with the party scene.

I’m totally out of the loop for their college adventures, but I’m glad that it’s going well for them so far; and I’ll try to add an update for them in my journal now and then.  I won’t see them until Thanksgiving, since they won’t be back for weekend visits; but that’s because their part-time jobs require Friday and Saturday night shifts.

Okay, that’s enough for tonight.  I still have time for a bit of a nap, and need to get to that while I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!