Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 18, 2017



The comparatively-early bedtime last night was off-set a bit by the early wake-up call to see Dad off for his week in the city, but the bonus nap and cuddle time with Mom and the twins was fun too.

Tai Chi was indoors again due to the overnight wet; we had a bit of rain here and there until late afternoon; but another warm day too.  The rest of my early morning was normal and uneventful; and we had a good day at school – including a good cheerleading practice at lunchtime.  I came home after school while Michael was busy with football; managed to do a bit of my family business work before heading over to Michael’s house to help out with making dinner; and then Michael caught up with me there once he was done football practice.

We had dinner with his parents; did our homework after taking care of the clean-up; had a music practice to get ready for band and teen praise team practices tomorrow – though Michael won’t be practicing with the band until after football season ends; and then we had a minor make-out session before wrapping up our evening with a bedtime chat, snack, and drinks with his parents in the living room.

I came home by eleven; did a Magi lesson with Mom; we got Ethan and Ehlana into bed after that – once they’d finished their studies for the night too; and then I came up to my room and got ready for bed by a bit after midnight.  The earlier work helped out a bit, but I still had a lot to do; so it’s now past-three as I’m wrapping this up and getting ready for my nap.  Tomorrow is going to be even busier, and I will need all of the rest I can get to be ready for all of the busy and what’s sure to be an even later night; so let’s just cut this off a bit short and I’ll go and get started on the me being unconscious time!

I’ve had a really good day, and that will continue tomorrow even with all of the work; so I’ll survive the moderate sleep deprivation – and self-healing is always an option too.  We’ll see if I need to do that again in the morning, but that’s it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!