Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 26, 2017



We woke up to a rainy morning; the summer heat wave broke; and we had a damp, overcast, normal fall day.

Tai Chi was indoors; the rain stopped in time for the walk to school; and I stayed dry for the rest of the day.  We had fun as school; ditto that for band practice and our teen praise team practice; Michael came home with me for dinner between football and our practice at the church; and then he came home with me again after that so we could do our homework and have a Magi lesson with Mom.

He went home at eleven; I started in on my work and language studies; and now I’m ready to crash after doing a bit too much today.  It’s three-thirty, but I did hours more work in time phase mode; so I feel as though I’ve been awake for a day and a half or more.
Tomorrow is our mid-week work day, though, so I might be able to catch up on some sleep tomorrow night.  I’ll let you know how that goes for me with the next report, but I just need to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!