Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 16, 2017



I’ve ended up having a strange mix of work and fun to my day; in part because I didn’t end up needing to put in many hours at the Inn; but also because our weather today has ranged from sunny and beautiful to rainy and stormy.

Michael and I worked the breakfast shift, but it was slow; and Miranda decided that she wasn’t going to need me for the dinner-to-close shift – mostly so that she could give those hours to other teens that need the money more than I do.  I was finished by nine; came home; and worked on chores with Dad until mid-afternoon when we called it a day as a thunderstorm rolled through town.  That rain didn’t last all that long, and we had more hot and sun after it passed; but I’ve had some play time since then except for helping out before and after dinner.

We stayed indoors between the rain and that meal, but then Ethan, Ehlana, and I went for a bike ride after that while Dad was working; we picked up Naomi and Aiden along the way; and biked all the way around town before stopping into their houses again and picking up overnight bags so that they could spend the night at our house.  Michael’s going to be here too, and I’ll keep him overnight as well; which is why I’m doing this update now instead of later.  We’ll be watching a movie or two with the twins and their friends; and then I’m hoping we’ll have a sofa sleepover after that – possibly whether we have the lounge to ourselves or have junior campers with us too.

I’ll keep you posted on that with the next update, but I have a few things to get done before Michael gets here from the Inn; so it’s time to wrap this up and get back to living my life!

The fun is going to kick up a notch or three around here now, and I’m going to enjoy all of that while I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!