Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 28, 2017



Happy 5th Birthday, Valerie Malloy!

I hope she’s had a happy day, but other than leaving gifts for her when Mom and Dad visited with the Malloys last week and a short phone chat this morning; we didn’t have any other involvement in her birthday adventures – and she didn’t get the day off from Kindergarten either.

Michael and I have had a pretty good day too, if not birthday-fun rated great, but I’m also burned out again right now; so this is going to be a short update.

It definitely felt like fall this morning when we went out for Tai Chi by the river and needed to dress warmly for the outdoor exercise while the temperature was only in the mid-forties.  It did warm up into the mid-seventies by the time Michael had his football practice, so that was nice; but it also gave me an excuse to go and play with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden after school instead of going home and working.  We played and biked at the park and on the trails; I came home with the twins and helped Mom to make dinner; and then I cleaned up while she and Dad went to the Inn with Ethan and Ehlana for game night.

Michael worked part of the dinner shift after football practice; he came over here after that; and we had fun with all of our usual game night studying, music, and make-out entertainment while my family was away.  Add in Mom’s Magi lesson after that and the fun we had getting the twins tucked in for the night; and we had a good evening.  He went home by eleven; I got to work on my family business and language studies work; and that’s what I’ve been doing for too many hours – including the hours I’ve spent working in a time phase.

This update is already dragging out longer than I wanted, and I won’t bore you with all of those work details when I could be sleeping right now; so that’s all for tonight.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!