Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 17, 2017



Since my last update, I’ve had a kid-rated movie night; a kid-rated – and chaperoned – sofa sleepover; indoor Tai Chi due to the rain; and breakfast for eight in the sunroom before we eventually went to church.  The ‘kid’ part of the service and Sunday school was a couple of hours of family and friends fun and worship; and then I walked Michael to the Inn; but didn’t stay for the lunch shift.

We’ve had rain on and off again all day, so while we went out to play a couple of times; I stayed in a lot too – and took the opportunity to do most of my usual bedtime work and studying while Michael was busy anyway.  We went for a bike ride while on his break, but did our homework too; and then I worked the buffet-to-close shift with him and had fun playing in the dining room with Miranda, Stephanie, and the rest of the servers.

The dinner crowds included my family because Dad will be in the city next week and they wanted to get together for a meal before he heads out in the morning, but while I had a couple of visits with them, they weren’t in my section of the dining room; and I’m glad that one of my friends got those tips because she needs them more than I do.  Michael and I were in charge of closing the Inn tonight; so we were last out at a bit after ten o’clock.  I walked him home; we did our goodnight hugs and kisses on his front porch; and then I stopped in for a visit in the office with Mom and Dad on my way up to my room.

I had a bit of work left to do, but multi-tasked that with my soak in the Jacuzzi; and used a time phase so I could still get everything done and be sleeping in decent time.  Shortly before midnight on a Sunday counts as turning in early for me; and I’m going to enjoy the extra down time tonight!

With Dad out of town, my week is going to be even busier than normal, but I’m also going to try and help Mom more than I’ve been able to do during Dad’s last few trips.  Stay tuned to see if that works out for us, but that’s it for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!