Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 21, 2017



Happy 18th Birthday, Lucas!

This is his first time being away from home for his special day, but he is at college with Rebecca; and I’m sure he’ll have a happy day.

Michael, Rowen, Ehlana, Naomi, and I had a quick video chat with Lucas while having breakfast, but he had to get to his first class; so it was a short bit of fun for us; and likely just a blip in his day.

Rowen and I had fun getting ready for the day with Ehlana and Naomi; the reunion with Ethan and Aiden on the way to school was great too; and then I had a busy school day.  It was really hot out again today – the hottest day of the week so far; and the ‘feels like’ temperature climbed into triple-digits for a few hours.  That was great for being outdoors at lunch; but not so much fun for everyone working in the kitchen at the Inn.

I wasn’t one of those worker bees because Miranda didn’t need my help.  After I was done at school, I came home; helped Mom with some chores while she passed along the kid-rated version of her trip to the city; and I got a bit of my family business work done too before we stopped to have dinner.  There was time for me to do a bit more work after cleaning up from dinner while Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana went for a walk on the way to the Inn; and then Michael came over once he was finished at the Inn so that we could do our homework, have a music practice, and a moderately-hot make-out session.

Mom did a Magi lesson with us after she got home from the senior game night champion victory she won with Miranda; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed; and then Michael went home by eleven-thirty so that I could come up to my room and get my work and studying finished.  Getting a head start on that helped a lot with being able to wrap up my night with this update a couple of hours earlier than I expected; so I should take advantage of it and enjoy the extra sleep.

I’ve had a good day, but I’m also glad to have the must-do family business work and language studies done for the week.  We have football tomorrow, but Dad will be home tomorrow night too; and then we’ll likely be too busy with the chores around home and other work at the Inn or home; so we’ll have to fit our fun in where we can.  for me, that’s going to start with the extra sleep starting as soon as I can get there; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!